Australia's Business Skills migration program needs to attract business people - business owners, senior executives, investors - with proven business or investment records and are prepared to commit to using their business and investment skills in Australia.
Eligibility to apply for a business skills visa requires:
- Successful business career
- Commitment to the building a new or manage an existing business or investment that will of benefit Australia
- Keep a substantial ownership interest
- Actively participate in the day to day management of the business
- Be involved in decisions that will affect the direction performance and success of the business
- Partners and children may migrate with you under the same visa class. All family members must meet the requirements.
Australia needs skilled migrants who can bring experience and business or trade skills to help build new and existing business and industries.