Visa requirements can be complicated, when it comes down to the detail. We are often asked by Clients if they meet the requirement for the grant of a particular visa. Whether the requirements are met, or not depends on a whole range of factors, including your age, previous Australian visa history, equalisations and working experience, health and character matters, to name a few.
If you have complications or legal issues associated with your visa application or need legal help, Tony Hinz can assist you with legal analysis and immigration advice and in formulating a well written submission to the Department of Home Affairs and other Federal and State governmental bodies and organisations.
Visa refusal or cancellation - Tony can provide you with professional assistance concerning Administrative Appeals and representation at Administrative Appeals Tribunal Hearings.
Tony Hinz is a Legal Practitioner who brings a forensic mindset to the facts and legal issues. He understands Australian Government policy and the rules for investment and doing business in Australia, including satisfying the requirements of the Foreign Investment Review Board.
Our Legal Services include:
- Company Incorporation
- Registering for ABN, GST and registration of industry- required licences and permits
- Structuring business ownership and management control of business entities
- IP protection, including copyright and confidentiality protection
- Business protection strategies, including conditions of trade and restraint of trade
- Preparation of Business Contracts
- Assisting you with Property Transactions and joint-ventures
- Barrister and Solicitor
- LL.B; B.A (Monash University)
- Solicitors Prize Winner- Litigation Category
- Full Member Law Institute of Victoria
- Tribunal Member ARB Victoria
Aust-China Migration Services can assist you with enrolment and application for student visas to study in Australia.
Business, Family, Student, Employer Sponsorship, Visitor, Spouse and Partner sponsored visas
Contact us and save time and money with an on-line visa application, We are approved by the Department of Home Affairs