Aust-China Migration

Australian Student Visa Applications

Aust-China Migration Services can assist you with enrolment and application for student visas to study in Australia.

  • English Language programs
  • Primary and High School studies
  • Foundation studies
  • Bridging courses
  • Certificate and diploma courses
  • University degree and Masters programs

We have contacts with many education institutions and we can help you with enrolment for:

  • Language schools
  • Primary and secondary schools
  • Vocational education and training
  • Universities

We also offer Chinese language and Education Course Advisory service - contact Ms. Kitty Yang she speaks your language!

Permanent Resident Visa Applications

Permanent Resident Visas are available to people who would like to live in Australia

E-Visa Applications

Contact us and save time and money with an on-line visa application, We are approved by the Department of Home Affairs

Student Visa Health Cover with Bupa

Obtain your Student Visa Health Cover the Easy Way - we can obtain your OSHC for you.